McKinley Packaging – Farmers Branch, TXAPPLY NOW!
McKinley Packaging is a world class, sustainable corrugated packaging company. We are seeking a detail-oriented financial analyst to assist the Treasury Manager in managing and analyzing the financial activities of our business. In this role, you will be required to analyze and interpret financial data, prepare reports and analytical documents, generate financial forecasts and develop effective cash and asset management strategies. McKinley Packaging is seeking an individual that is eager to learn the treasury aspect of the business.
To be successful in this position, you should be able to demonstrate attention to detail and be proficient in financial analytics software. The successful candidate should be able to implement effective strategies that ensure the organization’s profitability.
- Overseeing day-to-day financial activities.
- Documenting transactions and updating ledgers and the financials database.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Preparing financial forecasts such as revenue, expenses, and loan estimations.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Maintaining financial management systems.
- Ensuring the organization is in compliance with all financial and legal regulations.
Treasury Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the accounting field. 1 year of experience as a Treasury Analyst is preferred.
- CTP or CFA is preferred.
- Good computer skills with programs such as MS Excel, Access, and SAP.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
McKinley Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location