Mckinley Paper – Prewitt, NMAPPLY NOW
- Assist with improving safety and environmental performance of the whole operation.
- Process improvement addressing the design, installation, and improvement of integrated systems of people, material, information, equipment, and energy.
- Provide daily technical support for the mill operational organization.
- Assist with monitoring budget vs. actual cost throughout the process.
- Conduct audits of the entire facility to establish benchmark standards.
- assist in all aspects of the facility’s safety, and environmental requirements.
- responsible for maintaining MSDS data base, pipe Labeling.
- Monitor chemical consumption for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conduct chemical trials, and maintain chemical inventory including ordering responsibilities.
- Focus areas include improving equipment performances, reliability and reducing costs via improved operations.
- Maintain and analyze process data.
- Monitor consumption and report on the effectiveness and efficacy of chemical use in the production of paperboard.
- Conducting trials and evaluations to improve the process, enhancing better paperboard manufacturing.
- Manage the design and implementation of processes and systems, analyzing data and target the reduction of operational costs.
- Analyze historical data to anticipate operational needs, and trends.
- Gather and examine basic operational data from floor observation and correlates for analysis using well established engineering techniques, principles, and procedures.
- Apply technical skills and ingenuity to correct operational problems that result in production downtime or consume additional costs.
- Monthly budget and forecasts preparation.
- Develop and find means of continuous improvements in operational areas, as well as business plans for the mill work area.
- Provide support and conduct risk assessments.
B.S. in Chemical, Mechanical or Pulp and Paper Science Engineering
2-5 Years experience related to this field
Masters Degree Preferred