McKinley Packaging – Lebanon, INAPPLY HERE
McKinley Packaging, a Corrugated Container manufacturer is currently seeking CORRUGATOR OPERATORS & ASSISTANTS for our fast-paced, facility in Lebanon, IN for 2nd and 3rd shift!!! Prior experience is NOT required! We are willing to train candidates who are willing to learn and grow with the company!
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all duties associated with stacking the sheets off the Corrugator and helping the Corrugator operators with setup, operation, and cleanup.
- Secure proper cover sheets, tie sheets, and load tags for production runs
- Stack product in accordance with production master
- Ensure each unit has proper top and bottom cover sheets, tie sheets, and load tags
- Monitor quality of boxes and report quality issues to Corrugator Operator or Supervisor immediately
- Assist Corrugator crew as necessary
- Be willing to move up the line of progression regardless of shift
- Ensure correct bundle and unit counts
- Report final count of piece unit to operator
- Complete and necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Operate the unitizer on the Corrugator sheet line as needed
- Operator corresponding Unitizer equipment, including accurate placement of bands and stretch-wrap in accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Ensure proper placement of unit tags and cover sheets and correct stacking patterns
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping
- Must be available to work occasional Saturdays as needed
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
- Experience working for a Corrugated Manufacturer is preferred but not required
- Experience working in the Corrugator or Converting department is preferred but not required
- Ability to read and follow instructions on factory masters required
Frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, crawling, climbing, pushing, pulling, grasping, fine manipulation and visual acuity for color perception. Ability to communicate with machine operators, supervisors, and managers, verbally and in writing. The incumbent must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
We offer a competitive compensation package packaged based on experience for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location