Corrugator Stacker OperatorsAPPLY HERE
McKinley Packaging, a Corrugated Container manufacturer is currently seeking Corrugator Stacker Operators for our fast-paced, facility in Santa Fe Springs, CA. This position is for ALL SHIFTS and prior experience is not required!
APPLY NOW OR CALL HR DIRECTLY AT (562) 282-4222 TO SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW TODAY!
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all duties associated with stacking the sheets off the Corrugator and helping the Corrugator operators with setup, operation, and cleanup.
- Secure proper cover sheets, tie sheets, and load tags for production runs
- Stack product in accordance with production master
- Ensure each unit has proper top and bottom cover sheets, tie sheets, and load tags
- Monitor quality of boxes and report quality issues to Corrugator Operator or Supervisor immediately
- Assist Corrugator crew as necessary
- Be willing to move up the line of progression regardless of shift
- Ensure correct bundle and unit counts
- Report final count of piece unit to operator
- Complete and necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Operate the unitizer on the Corrugator sheet line as needed
- Operator corresponding Unitizer equipment, including accurate placement of bands and stretch-wrap in accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Ensure proper placement of unit tags and cover sheets and correct stacking patterns
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping
- The incumbent should be available to work 2nd shift hours (12:00pm – 8:30pm) or 3rd shift hours (8:00pm – 4:30am). Hours are TBD
- Must be available to work occasional Saturdays as needed
- Must be available to work overtime (before or after shift) as needed
- At least 1 year of experience working for a Corrugated Manufacturer required
- Experience working in the Corrugator department highly preferred
- Ability to read and follow instructions on factory masters required
Frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, crawling, climbing, pushing, pulling, grasping, fine manipulation and visual acuity for color perception. Ability to communicate with machine operators, supervisors, and managers, verbally and in writing. The incumbent must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
We offer a competitive compensation package packaged based on experience for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- One location
Work Location: One location