Mckinley Packaging Company – MasterAPPLY NOW!
McKinley Packaging, a corrugated container manufacturer located in Lebanon IN is seeking candidates for full-time Converting Machine Operators and Asst Operators with technical & mechanical skills, preferably with experience in a Corrugated Paper manufacturing environment.
We are currently looking for 3rd shift Flexo Machine Operator, Asst. Operator, and utility.
- Compliance with Safety and Quality requirements
- Ability to read Order Specifications
- Ability to perform quality checks on an ongoing basis, making necessary adjustments as required to maintain quality
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- The operator is responsible for knowing how to successfully perform all the job duties associated with the Corrugating process and assists others
- Commitment to work safely & produce quality product
- Available to work overtime & weekends as needed
- Candidates must be able to read order information and a tape measure to 1/16ths,
- Perform basic math, including adding and subtracting fractions.
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, twist, bend at waist, grasp and reach with hands and arms, manual dexterity to touch, feel and operate machine controls and hand tools, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 lbs, specific vision abilities required in this position include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and color vision. The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Competitive pay rates and based on experience in the Corrugated Industry.
Excellent benefit package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Disability and 401k