Mckinley Paper Company Master
This position is generally responsible for performing Electrical & Instrumentation troubleshooting in a heavy industrial environment. Specific skills necessary include calibration, troubleshooting, proper repair, precision installation, successful start-up, and reliability of all related facility equipment.
- Operate all designated equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Lending support of existing and new equipment including repairs, preventive maintenance and machine improvements.
- Possessing strong computer skills in Windows based systems.
- Having a working knowledge of both AC and DC motor circuits.
- Familiarity with common industrial voltages.
- Ability to read, create and modify electrical schematics.
- Familiarity with PLCs, VFDs, Motor Controls and HMIs.
- Having a working knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control of: pressure, temperature, flow, and level.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Electrical/Instrumentation.
- Desire to be an active participant in team work addressing procedures, health and safety, and any other problem solving projects.
- Team work oriented and cognizant of safety, quality and productivity objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
- Ability to assist with and operate various machinery and equipment with electrical aptitude.
- Flexibility and willingness to provide overtime coverage, even on short notice.
- Ability to work physically including bending, climbing steps, standing for extended periods of time depending on work schedule and lift up to 50 lbs. in a stretching manner.
- Confidence working at heights above 20ft (Arial lifts).
- Forklift experience preferred.