Mckinley Paper Company Master
This position is responsible for managing and documenting the inbound and outbound scales process for a large paper mill. Assisting delivery drivers with necessary paperwork and release forms.
- Scan all receiving paperwork into a folder for quick access and tracking.
- Verify delivery drivers are scaling in and out correctly in SAP.
- Verify roll weights are correct based on outbound paperwork.
- Give drivers directions for pickups/unloading, including chemical procedures.
- Assist Logistics Manager/Team with other duties as assigned.
- Provide support services to Vendors.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Must pay strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and focus on the day to day details
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- This position requires a high school diploma
- one (1) years of experience customer service and/or Security Services or related field.
- Knowledge of the shipping and freight forwarding industry preferred.
- This position will be exposed frequently to outdoor work conditions ranging from very hot to very cold
- Must be able to frequently use hands to enter data in system, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms be able to talk and hear, stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch
- May sit or stand for long periods of time including walking on uneven surfaces.
- Must have the ability lift and/or move 20lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- 12- hour day and night shifts, with weekend work required.