MCKINLEY PACKAGING – Lebanon, INAPPLY NOW!
McKinley is a world-class integrated paper and packaging company that is a GREEN company. We operate two state-of-the art business units in the United States: Our packaging division and our paper division.
We are seeking an experienced Plant Controller to work closely with the plant’s executive team and participate in the financial operations of a fast paced and growing manufacturing company.
This position will actively participate daily in all aspects of accounting and finance, including but not limited to A/R, A/P, job costing, budgets and projections, financials, all the while finding and implementing cost control measures to enhance profitability. SAP experience given additional consideration.
Applicants must be hands on with all accounting functions.
- Responsible for inventory controls
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial operations including: general accounting, A/R, A/P, costing, etc.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Financial Analysis
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of financial and operational results
- Preparing documentation for tax purposes
- Prepare and file property taxes
- Improve and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Lead financial administration, planning and budgeting
- Identify areas of cost control, revenue and margin generation to help improve bottom line performance
- Develop and communicate key business performance metrics to management
- Various ongoing and special ad-hoc operational and accounting/finance projects
- Assist in planning and forecasting the cash management functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 10 years of accounting/finance experience required.
- Experience in manufacturing/production enterprises preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with others.
- Demonstrated aptitude for utilization of computer technologies. Experience with SAP is highly preferred.
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lebanon, IN 46052: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- GAAP: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location