Mckinley Paper – Prewit, NMAPPLY NOW
SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining efficiency of all stock prep equipment, thus ensuring it runs at optimal cleaning and/or throughput capabilities.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (This list is not all inclusive and may not include all duties assigned):
- Abide by all MPC safety, general and procedural policies.
- Maintains adequate pressures and delta pressures in stock prep cleaning systems.
- Maintains cleaning systems free of debris
- Maintains the stock prep area clean and organized.
- Takes direction from the Stock Prep Operator
- Assists with feeding Raw Material (OCC) onto the (OCC) conveyor.
- Maintains consumables utilized in the stock prep area.
- Assists mill operations during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and operational downtime.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
ABILITIES & SKILLS:
- Basic knowledge machine components.
- Ability to make sound decisions, critical thinking skills.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions
- Good verbal communications skills
- Basic math and number skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work rotating shift-work and additional hours as required.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience is a Plus